Sunday, December 30, 2012

One word, three letters, ends in x

That's it, tax.
If you have more complicated tax affairs such as income paid gross, or you're a higher rate taxpayer, or you wish to claim for allowable expenses, then you will need to go online and complete a Self Assessment Tax Return.
Self Assessment Tax Returns are due at HMRC by 31st January 2013.
You can complete this yourself or for a free, no obligation, professional quotation, contact Eye For Finance on 07784 691677 or visit the website

No comments: