Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Stag Do...

It's not often that I drift too far from the subjects of rugby, cricket or music on here, but I would like to say a big thank you to those splendid gentlemen who took time out of their busy lives to join me on my Stag Party last weekend in the surprisingly salubrious surroundings of Butlin's Minehead for their '80s Madness' weekend (it certainly beat Pontins Prestatyn).

A good time was had by all with plenty of beer, 3 rugby internationals, live bands, and of course all the cheesy 80s pop (how did we do it all?). In fact it couldn't have gone much better (okay I did have to miss a home Ebbw game).
.
For the record, I saw Then Jerico, Aswad, Bad Manners, Keith Harris (complete with swearing monkey and duck) and Alexander O'Neill. In addition, I saw tributes to Madness, Abba, Simple Minds, Blondie, The Specials, Madonna and U2.
.
I can't believe that it's been and gone - time seems to be going quicker all the time. And the big day is fast approaching.
.
Thanks again guys. There should be a pic or two soon.

No comments: